- Controls three stepper motors (bipolar or unipolar) up to 2 Amps/phase.
- Each motor has independent, user-programmable current limits and holding currents.
- User-programmable acceleration, deceleration, and velocity.
- Ability to perform 3-axis synchronized linear motions.
- Up to 5000 steps/second, supports full steps and half steps.
- Free running or relative moves to ±4,294,967,295 steps.
- Six user-definable limit/home switches.
- Built-in homing alogorithm.
- RS-232 interface (serial cable included!).
- Single supply input 7-40 VDC.
- High-quality detachable terminal block connectors (included!) for quick connect/disconnect.
- Concise, well-documented, ASCII commands.
- Software library and sample motor control application for Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7 included!
|Qty: 6+||call for discount||